Tuesday, January 12, 2010

These are the days of our lives.

B:
-1 cup of Raspberry Green Tea.

Snacks (all day):
- 2 Trail Mix Bag 480cal.

L:
- Arby's Patty Melt.
- 1 can of Coke
- 2 glasses of water.

D:
-Enfrilloladas. (4)
Tortillas in a bean paste. with shredded ham and cheese(monty jack), lettuce. and dollop of sour cream.
-2 glasses of water
- one orange.

Today was a bad day i feel. I didnt get a proper breakfast in today. Had a doctors appointment so my lunch was skipped/rushed. On my way back i picked up something that was on the way and hoped wasnt as bad as a number 1 at Mc.D's.

Got home and eat dinner. Planned to go to dance class but was cancelled on for carpool so i was less motivated. My sister offered to do Px90 with her.. i didn't feel like driving to weho and scout for parking and walk half a mile to the gym. So i did the Px90. it wasnt the best work out i have got all week but i think it did the trick to keep my body moving.. tomorrow is the gym no matter what!! i have to get use to going again even if by myself...

After work out snack: orange or small bowl of raisin brand.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment